Friday, May 27, 2011

Approval

I gave my note to our director today and she has given me official approval to begin my fundraising project.

I'm going to spend the weekend trying to get the fundraising website up and running. If you or anyone you know would like to give donations now, you can always send a check or cash to my parents house. I don't know if my parents are comfortable with giving out our address here so please e-mail me at lisa.rudolph19@gmail.com if you need it.

Also you can always use the paypal donation link from my vietnam fundraising project: www.vietnamvolunteer.weebly.com

Otherwise I hope to have a new paypal link up on my new website soon, along with suggestions for school supplies and other materials that would greatly benefit the children at CRES.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment